How to Apply?
To apply in our school or college student will have to undergo a short written test. Our faculty will check the test of the student and if he or she will find him eligible then he/she has to submit the following forms in the admission office:
- Admission Form (filled completely in all aspects)
- Birth Certificate or Form B
- NIC Copies of parents
- 02 Passport size pictures
- School Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate (from the previous school or college)
School Rules and Regulations
The mission of Kirdar Academy is to groom the children in such a way that they will prove to be good citizen of Pakistan in all aspects. So, to make them morally best and to make their education productive we have some rules and regulations which have to be followed by the students parents strictly.
- 1. Students have to submit all the documents (photocopies) required by the admission office.
- 2. All parents have to attend the Parent Teacher Meetings (PTM) which will be arranged ij the school and college.
- 3. Mobile phone are strictly not allowed in the school and college.
- 4. Students have to wear neat and clean uniform while coming to school or college.
- 5. In case of availing leave, students or parents will inform in advance to our office.
- 6. Fee should be paid in time as said by the admission office, otherwise penalty will be applied.
- 7. We are responsible for any activity of inside the school, if any activity is performed by the student outside the school then we will not be responsible for that.
- 8. Kirdar Academy School System is an registered institute, we have the rights to make changes in our policies and rules.