This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Kirdar Academy does not own or control, or to people that Kirdar Academy does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
When you register with Kirdar Academy, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with Kirdar Academy and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Kirdar Academy also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Kirdar Academy cookie information and the page you requested.
In addition, when you use Kirdar Academy’s services, you may make some of your personal information public. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return and Kirdar Academy will not be responsible for the use or misuse of such information.
Kirdar Academy uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services promoted by Kirdar Academy or other companies, and to contact you about specials and new products. Kirdar Academy is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, veracity and reliability of any advertising and content, products and services which may be accessed or advertised to you and Kirdar Academy will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the same.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Kirdar Academy will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Kirdar Academy will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless we tell you differently, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.);
- We respond to requests from any Pakistani or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Kirdar Academy Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Kirdar Academy allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Kirdar Academy’s cookies.
Kirdar Academy uses web beacons to access our cookies within our network of web sites and in connection with Kirdar Academy products and services.
Kirdar Academy may amend this policy from time to time.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions complete a feedback form.
How to contact us